Information about our company
- October 10, 2016: deadline to subscribe for the first session November 5-26, 2016
- October 26, 2016: deadline to send the works
- December 25, 2016: deadline to subscribe for the second session in January-February 2017
- January 15, 2017: deadline to send the works
- April 3, 2017: deadline to subscribe for the third session in May-June 2017
- April 15, 2017: deadline to send the works
As of today, the cost of transportation of children's works is at expense of the participating schools. Nevertheless, we are making our best to find a sponsorship to facilitate the delivery of works to the place of the exhibition. We will keep the participants updated on this matter.
The founders of the project reserve the right to use the works of participants for advertising purposes, as well as to sell them after the exhibitions in order to fund the festival (in case the participant does not agree to provide his/her works for above mentioned, please contact the organisators at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's expected from the participants:
The artist should reflect by his/her work an idea related to Friendship and gained from literature, folklore or just everyday life. For example, it can be a proverb, a book, a film, etc.
The educational method is primarily based on the absolute freedom to choose a theme and materials to be used without any special requirement for the format, providing a wide choice for the technique of the perfomance.
- It's up to an artist to choose an idea to be illustrated.
- It's up to an artist to choose materials and techniques to be used: a picture, a collage, a sculpture...
- The artists are free to interpret the ideas they chose.
The modern world is a permanent change, a non-stop search for quick results that penetrated all fields of our life. Nevertheless, the human universal values always remain the same.
Children and adults of any age and any cultural background are invited to express their feelings and views and to appeal to one of the fundamental human values - the Friendship!